Subject: Re: When NetBSD 4.0?
To: Mark Weinem <mark.weinem@alumni.uni-due.de>
From: Adrian Portelli <adrianp@stindustries.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/22/2007 10:30:57
Mark Weinem wrote:
>> I started to do that, but wasn't able to find an iso image.  Is there
>> a cookbook-like howto that can help me create a bootable cdrom image?
>> Not a lot of time these days.  Thanks much.
>
> The "NetBSD Bootable CD ROM HOWTO" should help you:
>
>     http://netbsd.org/Documentation/bootcd.html
>

> Greetings, Mark

Hi,

If you're building NetBSD 4 (or later) from source yourself you can also
use the build.sh target of "iso-image" to create an iso for you.

You can find some more information on compiling from sources here:

http://www.netbsd.org/guide/en/chap-fetch.html
http://www.netbsd.org/guide/en/chap-build.html
(this is technically about cross-compiling but the examples should help)

regards,

adrian.