Subject: Re: When NetBSD 4.0?
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Mark Weinem <mark.weinem@alumni.uni-due.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/22/2007 00:20:22
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, Przemysaw Paweczyk wrote:

> You contradict yourself. I'm fed up with all the mantra about
> "volunteers project". First of it is __public__ project not secretive.
> And me, as user, have the rights to ask and to demand.

Well, I don't hate mantras - only the stupid ones :)

The source code and the mailinglists are public, yes. But you simply
cannot detain the developers from communicating secretive.

>> If you want more information just get in contact with them- maybe you
> Only to disturb them with their work?

Try to be kind. As you already said, it's your freedom to ask. So don't
fear to use it. Maybe they will answer your questions - maybe not.

Ciao, Mark