Subject: Re: When NetBSD 4.0?
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Mark Weinem <mark.weinem@alumni.uni-due.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/21/2007 13:17:50
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, Peter I. Hansen wrote:

> We all know and respect the "When it's ready" policy.

Well, I don't the respect the "When it's ready" mantra anymore. That
"policy" is the reason why I ceased from using Debian some years ago.
It's never ready!

Sure, passing on new features as contemporary as possible (like OpenBSD
or other projects do) would be great. But let's keep in mind that NetBSD
is a volunteers project and that the release engineers might be very
busy but still doing their best to get 4.0 out.

If you want more information just get in contact with them- maybe you
can help with communication and publishing informations.

Greetings, Mark

--
Mark Weinem
Jabber: weinem@jabber.cz