Subject: Re: Questions about filesystem choice
To: Michael Smith <smithm@netapps.com.au>
From: Gilles Gravier <Gilles@Gravier.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/17/2007 01:27:04
Are you getting good enough performance for, say, large files, with SSHFS?

I put my home LAN on 1Gb ethernet to get reasonable performance when
openning 6MB+ RAW graphics files... and performance is clearly an issue.

Snapshots for backups... hum... any word on if/when Sun's ZFS could arrive
to a NetBSD server near us? :)

Gilles.

--
Gilles Gravier - Gilles@Gravier.org
Travelling somewhere in the world... Doing mail from the web.