Subject: Server software for Pinnacle ShowCenter 200?
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Gilles Gravier <Gilles@Gravier.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/02/2007 15:34:38
Hi all!

I'm looking at buying a media center like the Pinnacle Systems
ShowCenter 200. It comes with it's own server software which runs only
on Windows (yech). There is this thing : http://www.swisscenter.co.uk/
which is GPLd... and seems to rely on Apache 2, MySQL (version
unspecified) and PHP (version unspecified). They have installations for
SuSE. I'm almost ready to bet it runs on Apache 1.3 as well (that's what
I have on my machine at the moment).

My question is... has anybody ever made this run on NetBSD? Any
specifics I need to know? Or does anybody know of a NetBSD-ported server
software that the ShowCenter 200 will understand?

Thanks in advance,
Gilles.