Subject: Re: How to recover deleted files ?
To: Co Thai Ngo <cngo@nmsu.edu>
From: Francisco Valladolid Hdez. <ficovh@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/02/2007 06:17:23
Ok.

Have you the Hiren's Boot CD ? is a set of utilities
that have some utils to recover partition and files
from different partition types. you can test it.

do a search in eDonkey servers or internet  for
download it.

Regards.

--- Co Thai Ngo <cngo@nmsu.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how to recover delete files on
> NetBSD ? I'm looking for
> something like unrm, but couldn't find one. Of
> course, I don't have backup for
> those files. Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
>
> --
> Co Thai Ngo
> Dept. of Biology
> New Mexico State University

---
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! - 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)
Francisco Valladolid Hdez.
http://blog.bsdguy.net - http://flickr.com/photos/sigueme/

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265