Subject: Re: SPDIF support in NetBSD
To: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
From: Shadi Ammouri <ammouris@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/25/2007 11:14:09
Hi,

I looked into the audiorecord appllication, and the problem seems that this
application uses audioctl to configure the input port (which supports only
line-in, mic and internal-cd), while all other inputs should be controlled
using mixerctl, which provides control over all device's input.

Now, I have another question:
How can I record a non-pcm content from an SPDIF interface (like AAC...).

Thanks.