Subject: RE: can be NetBSD run on some smart phone or something like that?
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Charles L. Nelson <charles@embsyspro.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/22/2007 11:53:13
I'd also like to mention that my company is in the final stages of product
design for a mobile digital multimedia platform based on NetBSD, X11 and
GTK+.  I am developing two families of devices based on the MIPS32 and ARM11
architectures.

While it is still premature to talk much about a yet to be released product,
you can rest assured that there are people who recognize the value of NetBSD
and the NetBSD community.

Best Regards,

Charles L. Nelson
President & Chief Technologist