Subject: NetBSD mirror [NetBSD.SE]
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Andreas Pettersson <andreas@netbsd.se>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/05/2007 16:05:01
Hi,

We (NetBSD.SE) is setting up a NetBSD mirror, the machine is a Dell
PowerEdge 2950, 2x Intel Xeon 5120, 1.86GHz/4MB cache 1066FSB (dual core),
6GB RAM, PERC  5/i SAS RAID-controller with 256MB memory and batterybackup
and 4 x 73GB SAS (15k RPM).

We want to know in what way people prefer to download the source in. We
have set up anoncvs and rsync. Unfourtunaly we can't get CVSup to work
because ezm3 will not build on NetBSD/AMD64 (and we have 6GB RAM so
NetBSD/i386 is not an alternative). Is there any intrest of a cvsync
service instead of cvsup-service? NetBSD.org doesn't have any cvsync
mirror, therefore we would like to ask the community first.

Best regards,
 Andreas Pettersson - NetBSD.SE