Subject: Re: coverity account
To: haad <haaaad@gmail.com>
From: David Maxwell <dmaxwell@coverity.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/30/2007 13:40:32
On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 11:48:58AM +0100, haad wrote:

> What I have to do if I want to fix some bugs found by coverity-scan?
>
> I try to register on theis site for two times ,but nobody response to me.
> Now I have some time ,which I really like to spend on some NetBSD projects:D.

Hi Adam,

I know that the Scan website does not make this clear currently, and I
apologize for the confusion. I also apologize for the lack of response
to your registration emails. The registration mechanism is being changed
to prevent that problem in the future.

Analysis results are only available to members of the project.

I'm sure that some developers can help you find projects to work on to
help NetBSD. The PR database has many items that could use more
attention.

--
David Maxwell
Coverity Open Source Strategist