Subject: Re: Synaptics Touchpad+X
To: dan <layman@straitsarea.com>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=E1bor_G=E1bris?= <gabrisgabor@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/28/2007 20:41:19
Maybe the problem is in th X configuration, but xev does not report any
other movements than motion, and button presses of buttons 1,2,3 (1-tapping
and first button, 2-first and second button pressed simultaneously, 3-second
button). Would you be so kind as to post your dmesg (relevant part at least,
like | grep "pms" or something) and your xorg.conf - maybe I can learn from
them...

Gabris Gabor