Subject: OFFICIAL INFORMATION
To: None <infocenter202@bellsouth.net>
From: EUROPEAN ONLINE GAMES DEPT <infocenter202@bellsouth.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/12/2007 04:37:31
EUROPEAN ONLINE GAMES LOTTERY
The Lottery Company
P.O. BOX 1764
VICTORIA SW1V 4DP
********************
Ref: UKLT/245512568021/07
Batch: 5368/02/07
********************
YOU HAVE WON 870,000.00 POUNDS STERLING

Our Dear Winner,

You have won the sum of 870,000.00 (EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY
THOUSAND,POUNDS STERLING ) from the EUROPEAN ONLINE GAMES LOTTERY on
our 2007 new year charity bonanza.

The winning ticket was selected from a Data Base of Internet
Email Users,from which your Address came out as the winning coupon.

We hereby urge you to claim the winning amount quickly as this is a
monthly lottery. Failure to claim your win will result into
the reversion of the fund to our following month.

You are therefore requested to contact immediately our Claims
Department below quoting winning number:
WINNING NUMBER::(13)-(43)-(06)-(15)-(02)-(40)bonus
# (09).

Mr. Kevin Smith
Email: informationdept@europeanonlinegame.com

Provide the following information needed to process your winning claim.

Congratulations once again.

please quote your winning number.

Regards,
Susan Moore