Subject: Re: error in docs ?
To: Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>
From: Marius ROMAN <marius.roman@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/09/2007 00:28:37
That's exactly why I asked, because the FAQ says that you only need
syssrc.tgz for compiling a custom kernel (kernel for the same release
as the one installed)
If you do exactly like the FAQ says you will not have build.sh in /usr/src.
For someone who is new to NetBSD (and tries to (re)build the kernel)
it's confusing.

Thanks you,
Marius
--
GPG KeyID: 601CB35E
GPG Fingerprint: 17C7 BB76 DF3C 0E54 472E 6154 8AC9 FC1B 601C B35E