Subject: GREETINGS
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <Cornell@ns1.nocex8.net, Society@ns1.nocex8.net,>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/08/2007 09:52:55
Our Ref: RK/32911/UK

Dear Benefactor Of 2007 Cornell Society Grant,

The Cornell Society of Colchester under the jurisdiction of the Eye of Providence. After series of secret deliberations selected twelve (12) people from around the globe to be a beneficiary of our 2007 foundation laying grants and also an optional opening at the round table of the Cornell Society of Colchester.

These grants are issued every 15years around the world in accordance with the objective of the Cornell as stated by Walter F. Willcox in 1881 which is to ensure the continuous freedom of man's faith and toenhance living conditions.

We will also advice that these funds which amount to £ 430,000:00 only (Four Hundred And Thrity British pound sterlings) be used to better the lot of man through your own initiative and also we will go further to inform that the open slot to become a Cornel is optional, you can decline the offer.

In order to claim your grant, contact the Grand Lodge Office co-Supervisor:

Barr. chris Vernables
Grand Lodge Office co-Supervisor
Tel/Fax: +44 (871) 264 1588
email: chris.vernables@yahoo.co.uk

Kindly quote the above reference when contacting Barr. chris Vernables. See you in the next 15years and again congratulations.....

This email may contain information which is confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender by telephone or return email and delete the material from your computer .

Copyright © 2007 all rights reserved.....................