Subject: Any gotchas for NetBSD install with the following hardware?
To: NetBSD Users <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Trey Sizemore <trey@thesizemores.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/03/2007 12:43:25
I want to install NetBSD 3.1 on the following hardware:

Intel Classic Series Desktop Board DG965SS
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6400
2x 500GB Maxtor SATA2 drives

The SATA drives are set to use IDE vs. AHCI in the BIOS (no real need
for AHCI for a desktop machine that I can tell).

I have the i386 install disk (I understand there are some issues with
certain packages/plugins with amd64).

Given the above info, anything to be aware of during the install?

Thanks for all feedback!

--
Cheers,
Trey

You may easily play a joke on a man who likes to argue -- agree with
him.
		-- Ed Howe

Linux laptop 2.6.16.21-0.25-default i686 GNU/Linux
 12:43pm  up  19:25,  5 users,  load average: 1.50, 1.36, 1.50