Subject: Re: USB EHCI
To: Jan Danielsson <jan.m.danielsson@gmail.com>
From: Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/23/2006 10:51:19
--=-=-=

I use EHCI with an actual intel chipset ehci controller with external
disks (umass) and compact flash cards.  It mostly works ok, and hangs
once in a great while.  I've also used EHCI with GNU Radio and the
USRP.  All of this has been on i386, from netbsd-3ish to current.

There's a problem with removing cardbus cards with
ohci/uhub/ugensa/ucom on them, but that's not what your problem is.

I suggest putting the ehci lines ande the umass attachment lines from
dmesg and what you did to hang it in a PR.

=2D-=20
    Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>

--=-=-=

--=-=-=--