Subject: Re: SBC / embedded board recommendation
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/19/2006 13:22:59
On Sat, Dec 16, 2006 at 04:14:23PM +0100, Zafer Aydogan wrote:
> I'm looking for an SBC or other sort of board for embedded use with NetBSD.
> I want to build a custom dsl router in my spare time for myself.
> The board has to have at least 2 Ethernet interfaces and enough CPU
> power to manage 100 Mbit/s cleanly.
> It would be great if there are ready to use boards including a case
> and a power supply.

http://www.ieiworld.com/
http://www.advantech.com/
http://www.acrosser.com/
http://www.aaeon.com/
http://www.ampro.com/
http://www.icpamerica.com/ (iEi reseller)
http://www.lannerinc.com/

that should be some places to look.

as of a few months ago AMD Geode GX3 support was rather poor:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-embed/2006/07/31/0000.html

I haven't tried booting any -current or -4 branches since then.  (the
intel and VIA boards seem to be fine.)

              "silly brewer, saaz are for pils!"  --  virt