Subject: Re: status problemreport
To: Huub <huubvanniekerk@gmail.com>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/11/2006 07:24:28
On Dec 11, 2006, at 8:18 AM, Huub wrote:

> At Sept. 28th, I filed a problem report on Blender for NetBSD/
> amd64. It was assigned nr 34650. So far nothing has changed and I
> haven't had any feedback or message since. New pkgsrc updates still
> fail to build correctly with the same error. Can somebody tell me
> what's wrong?

Sounds like you're confusing the NetBSD project with a large company
for which you pay great sums of money for support and can
legitimately wonder why your support requests are not being handled
in a timely manner.

In fact, NetBSD is a volunteer project.  We might well ask you why
you haven't provided a fix for your problem in 2.5 months...