Subject: If I was a reader, I would vote with my feet and stop buying it.
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Krueger Y. Joyce <zotpnp@invitationsbyj.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/09/2006 12:20:27
In his address, he pondered the concept of ethics in modern literary
life and how modern technology has affected the way we write. He has
always been such a moral and stand up attorney. You haven't seen
anything until you've seen my backhand reverse spin over the top skip
jump mesmerizing net banging torpedo twisting. The Membership Group has
already jumped the gun before the list of invitees have even been sent.
We fully expect that a fair agreement will be reached in our upcoming
negotiation," Young said. "Outsourcing plays a major part in the
newspaper industry of today," the World Association of Newspapers
concluded in a study released in July.

kkk