Subject: Complaint without purpose
To: Przemys?aw Pawe?czyk <pp@kv.net.pl>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/07/2006 08:18:06
On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 06:59:44AM -0600, Przemys?aw Pawe?czyk wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 02:24:23 -0600
> Przemys?aw Pawe?czyk <pp@kv.net.pl> wrote:
>
> And suddenly today I've come in contact with it on German ftp site.
> I promptly got back to NetBSD FTP to see the same - mplayer is back
> again. In binary files.

And now it is gone.  As others repeatedly pointed out to you, we are
forbidden by law from providing these binaries on our FTP server.

> Of course, I've forgot to thank the good soul who made the binaries.
> Thank you very much. Now I'm able to listen to my American internet
> radios. And make recordings as well, as the only mplayer can do that.

As others have repeatedly pointed out to you, you could have built the
binaries yourself in far less time than you spent complaining.

And now, a complaint of my own: will you please conform to standard
mailing-list ettiquette and limit your line length to 78 characters
when posting to the NetBSD mailing lists?  We do not all use Outlook
to read our mail.

Thor