Subject: Re: Chat?
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Peter Bex <Peter.Bex@xs4all.nl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/07/2006 10:49:32
--PW0Eas8rCkcu1VkF

On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 10:24:52AM +0100, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> No, you only noticed that approx 0 people have interest in NetBSD/amd64
> *binaries*.  I think the conclusion is that most amd64 users are building
> releases from source themselves, as an average amd64 box is faster than an
> average i386 box.

Yeah, or perhaps the NetBSD user population doesn't use bittorrent as
much as the Linux population.  There are so many ways to explain this
data, it's pointless (as the original poster even said).
There are three kinds of lies; lies, damned lies and statistics :)

Peter
--=20
http://sjamaan.ath.cx
							-- Donald Knuth