Subject: Re: Forcing a full rebuild of GNOME after update from 3.0.1 to 3.1
To: Geert Hendrickx <ghen@NetBSD.org>
From: Gilles Gravier <Gilles@Gravier.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/07/2006 09:40:31
I've found an alternative... probably more brutal...

cd /var/db
mv pkg pkg.old
mkdir pkg
cd /usr/pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/gnome
make install

Since /var/dp/pkg is now empty, it is rebuilding everything needed for
gnome and overwriting.

When this is done. I'll delete from pkg.old what has been put in the new
pkg and merge the 2... or rebuild the rest depending on how I feel. :)

For now, the build is going on fine.

It's a slow machine... will take about half a day to a full day,
methinks. Started this morning.

Gilles.

--
/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles@Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles@Gravier.org>