Subject: Chat?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Danielsson <jan.m.danielsson@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/06/2006 21:10:36

   I'm seeding (torrent)  NetBSD 3.1 i386 & amd64, also I'm seeding
Ubuntu 6.06, i386 and amd64 and Fedora Code (Zod) for i386 and amd64. I
have done so quite a while.

   Statistically, what I'm about to say is completely worthless. But I
still want to ask: Is anyone else here seeding these systems? Is so,
have you also noticed that approx 0 people have interest in NetBSD/amd64
(and it's a very good approximation, too), while amd64 is very popular
(more popular than i386 versions) on the Linux side?

--=20
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson

--------------enig64CD8293D0C9CEEFFC85DA0B