Subject: Re: Next Hackathon this weekend: getting ready to re-branch for 4.0
To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Lasse_Hiller=F8e_Petersen?= <lhp@toft-hp.dk>
From: Noud deBrouwer <noud4@home.nl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/22/2006 09:40:28

maillists netbsd.org in general and netbsd-announce@

> Is there a place to look for problems/summaries about the various releases,

http://netbsd.org/Misc/send-pr.html#finding
(in correlation with)
CVS .. cvsweb.netbsd.org
(and)
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-<version>/LAST_MINUTE

> BETAs, and current? If I use a BETA, where should I look for such info? Or

we don't have however, s far as i know, extras taged to the CVS (by hooks).

> am just interested in knowing how I can best stay informed when I use a BETA.

inbetween
maillist current-users@netbsd.org
and
maillist netbsd-users@netbsd.org

major changedescriptions, f.i.:
http://netbsd.org/Releases/formal-3/NetBSD-3.1.html
and the there named:
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-<version>/CHANGES-<previous version>

> -Lasse

if i'm correct,
--Noud