Subject: wiki.netbsd.se and shell scripts
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Danielsson <jan.danielsson@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/18/2006 17:16:16
--------------enig23F7424018CBF3E735791731

Hello all,

   I thought I'd upload a script I have written to the wiki. I doubt the
script will be considered as a "must have" by anyone, but it could,
however, be used as reference code for beginners (such as myself).

   But I can't find a good place to inserting shell scripts, and since I
don't know much about wiki, I don't feel like just stepping in and
trying to create a section for them either.

   Pointers, anyone?

--=20
Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.