Subject: NetBSD, bpf and raw packets
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: one <1@ipex.ru>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/14/2006 12:51:27
Hello,

I am trying to send raw IEEE802.11 packets in netbsd 4.99.3 (current) via bpf.
Everything goes pretty nice until the last write() to the opened bpf descriptor.
I get Input/Optput error and no packet is sent. What may be wrong?
I tryed different card modes (monitor, hostap), tryed different link types
DLT_IEEE802_11, DLT_IEEE802_11_RADIO. I have tested sending packets
on my Ethernet card whith EN10MB link type and everything worked. Anybody can help?
Is it a 4.99 (current) issue or thins are the same in 3.x? Any other way of sending raw layer2
packets?