Subject: Re: docbook editor?
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Andrew Reilly <andrew-netbsd@areilly.bpc-users.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/09/2006 09:59:59
On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 04:21:00PM -0600, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> I am a long-time LyX user -- if you know how to get LyX to work with
> DocBook please let me know.

I'm afraid that I haven't used LyX since it's earliest xforms-based
incarnation.  At the time it seemed to me that it had DocBook support as
one of the options, but since I didn't need it then, I didn't investigate
the claim.  Does LyX *not* do anything useful with DocBook, now?

Basically, I would like a lyx-like tool that does DocBook, myself.  For
now I'm trying to get settled with OpenOffice and OpenDoc, but it's not
ideal, for a variety of reasons.

Cheers,

--
Andrew