Subject: Re: pcn interfac under vmware issue?
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
From: Peter Eisch <peter@boku.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/31/2006 23:26:33
On 10/31/06 3:39 PM, "Jason Thorpe" <thorpej@shagadelic.org> wrote:

> On Oct 31, 2006, at 1:29 PM, Peter Eisch wrote:
>
>> 3.1_RC4 kernel with the patch (prop_dictionary_set_bool call
>> removed) still
>> failed.  I can do incremental testing.  The value of '4' works well
>> but is
>> presumably not optimal.  Do I next try a value of '14' assuming an
>> off-by-one error or jump to another value?
>
> Try 8, please.

This (value of 8) passes the tests that I've used to crashes in previous
test.  I've used a 'find /' inside a while loop, this is now on it's 100th
iteration where previous runs would get maybe once through, if lucky.

I'll pull my -current up and build/test it on my 3.x userland to confirm.
This will take a while as my -current is a little old...

peter