Subject: Re: Creation of NetBSD domU fails under Linux dom0
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?G=E1bor_G=E1bris?= <gabrisgabor@gmail.com>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/31/2006 20:03:18
On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 08:56:49PM +0100, Gábor Gábris wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have a problem with NetBSD/xen:
> I tried to boot NetBSD as domU with Ubuntu Edgy as dom0, with xen 3.0.3 from
> Ubuntu Edgy repo and Frugalware-current as dom0, with xen
> 3.0.2_20060930-5from

As I already replied to your PR:
- is this really a Xen 3.0.3 ? What does xm info show ?
- if it's really xen 3.0.3, you need something newer than NetBSD 3.1_RC3
  The latest NetBSD 3.1_RC4 build should have the necessery changes; or wait
  for the NetBSD 3.1 release which should be available soon.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>