Subject: Re: installing onto a soekris box?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: @ ebe <ebeml_spam_spam_@free.fr.invalid>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/26/2006 21:41:25
On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 10:43:10AM +0000, Gilbert Fernandes wrote :

> http://gilb.nerim.net/soekris.html

This is THE good site.

> i think there could be a mistake somewhere because someone did
> report to me that he has been able to follow all steps but
> not the installboot one

Okay it's me (I think)  :-) .

> mine works so i dont know what's messed up but be cautious
> about that installboot part.

I certainly make several mistakes when i initialize mbr ...
after few days turn around , miracle all work fine !! (i don't now how?)

> im waiting for netbsd-4 to reinstall it and improve that
> page :)

furax: {1} uname -a
NetBSD furax.geodata.name 4.0_BETA NetBSD 4.0_BETA (SOEKRIS01)
#2: Sun Sep 24 10:32:56 CEST 2006

Thank for you website gilbert.
--
eric becquet
"Le maitre apparait lorsque l'eleve est pret"