Subject: Re: NetBSD and Wireless network
To: None <albert.gillebert@transport.alstom.com>
From: Mark Kirby <mark@coris.org.uk>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/26/2006 19:42:16
On Thursday 26 October 2006 15:22, you wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to install NetBsd on my PC Athlon XP 2000+.
> Do you know how to install an Wireless USB adapter (dongle)? I have an
> AtlantisLand USB adapter.

I have cc'd the netbsd-users mailing list as you are likely to get better=20
answers there.

=46rom what i can tell atlantis network cards are supported by the ral driv=
er.=20
If you install NetBSD you will have this driver allready. I have looked at=
=20
the ral manpage and USB Atlantis devices are not listed as supported. I don=
t=20
know if there is any support in current perhaps someone else can shed some=
=20
light.

Sorry i cant be of more help.

Mark