Subject: Re: installing onto a soekris box?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Gilbert Fernandes <gilb@nerim.fr>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/26/2006 10:43:10
On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 05:23:53PM +1000, Malcolm Herbert wrote:

> I've recently bought a soekris net4801 box and am trying to get NetBSD
> onto it ... does anyone have pointers as to how I'd go about doing this?

i did install mine with a hard disk (it's silent so at night that's
the only box i keep running, so a simple CF woud not fit my needs)

http://gilb.nerim.net/soekris.html

i think there could be a mistake somewhere because someone did
report to me that he has been able to follow all steps but
not the installboot one

mine works so i dont know what's messed up but be cautious
about that installboot part.

im waiting for netbsd-4 to reinstall it and improve that
page :)

--
unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; find ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ;
yes ; fsck ; umount ; sleep