Subject: NetBSD Bugathon #2
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Elad Efrat <elad@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/09/2006 12:21:02
Following the success of our first Bugathon, as you know, we held a
second one. This time we had three times the people, allowing us to
discuss and work on even more bugs. All in all, we managed to close
over 310 PRs this weekend. We're quite overwhelmed. :)

During the Bugathon, we have received a lot of positive input and
some very nice ideas from the participants that we're still thinking
how to do the next one; we don't know when it will be, but you can
count on it being even more fun. We'll keep everyone up-to-date.

Thanks to everyone involved in making this Bugathon even more
successful! as usual, details are available online:

	http://www.NetBSD.org/hackathon/

-e.

--
Elad Efrat