Subject: Re: Cups - client-error-not-found SOLVED
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Menuhin Saitov <menuhin@web.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/04/2006 01:00:41
On Tuesday 03 October 2006 23:50, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> /var/log/cups/* would be more usefull here than the config file ...
> But please: remove the files, restart cupsd and try to print something
> before sending the files. No need to send all the logs since day 0.

Hi Manuel,
thank you for reply and for the hint, SHAME ON ME :( !
I didn=B4t see any log files,the issue was that i=B4ve installed first KDE =
and=20
then cups , The Dependencie from KDE was ghostscript-gnu and you are guessi=
ng=20
it was need ghostscript-esp anyway now it works, thank you again for your=20
hint.

Menuhin