Subject: pkg_select defective?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Danielsson <jan.danielsson@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/03/2006 15:34:05
--------------enigCEF520AD0B4F1FCC9B1A8E4A

   When I run pkg_select, I get interesting results.

   First, it can't find pkgsrc. The manual page says it defaults to
/home/pkgsrc/pkgsrc (which is where it is). But the program is trying to
find it in /usr/pkgsrc.

   When I run it with "-b /home/pkgsrc/pkgsrc" it does start, but it
seems to be printing OOPSx and PSx all over the left part of the screen.
And the layout of all the menu entries are misplaced (i need to scan
through them with the cursor to see them properly). Making the program
core dump is very easy, I just need to browse around a little, and it
crashes.

   I'm using NetBSD/amd64.

   Known issues?

--=20
Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.