Subject: Porting NetBSD to AVR32?
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Roger Skjetlein <rskjetlein@atmel.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/19/2006 11:52:13
Hi.

As a big BSD fan I would like to see a port of NetBSD to AVR32. For this
I have acquired two STK1000 development kits for giveaway:
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=3918
http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?module=FreaksTools&func=viewItem&item_id=709

Info about the AVR32 microcontroller:
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/product_card.asp?part_id=3903

AVR32 based 32-bit MCU/DSP
Vectored multiplier co-processor, 32 KB on-chip SRAM, 16 KB instruction
and 16 KB data caches, MMU, DMA controller. Peripherals include a 16-bit
stereo audio DAC, 2048x2048 pixel TFT/STN LCD controllers, 480 Mbps USB
2.0 with on chip transceivers (PHY) and, two 10/100 Ethernet MACs.
Serial interfaces include RS232, USART, I2S, AC97, TWI/I2C, SPI, PS/2
and several synchronous serial modules (SSC) supporting most serial
communication protocols.

Are there any takers? :)

--
Roger Skjetlein