Subject: Re: Nut-ups with USB
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: M. Parsons <mrparsons@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/09/2006 10:31:30
On 9/9/06, Geert Hendrickx <ghen@netbsd.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 06:01:43PM -0400, M. Parsons wrote:
> > Has anyone successfully gotten nut-ups working with a USB based UPS?  I
> have
> > googled around a lot, and there doesnt seem to be many success stories.
>
> All I can say is that ups-nut-usb is an experimental pacakge.  I added it
> "because I could" after reworking the ups-nut package, but I don't have
> the
> hardware to test it in reality.
>
> However Manuel did have some level of success, maybe his mail can help
> you:
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2006/08/22/0002.html
>
>         Geert

Why is it always you get it working after posting?  I have it working now,
although not with the pkgsrc version.

I tried a billion things, so to be honest, I have no idea what I did (if
anything) that would not make the pkgsrc version work.

Im not about to uninstall and try pkgsrc version yet. :)

And dont know why html got posted, using the default gmail web client via
Firefox.  Hope it doesnt happen with this message.

Mark