Subject: Re: NetBSD spanish Wiki
To: Francisco Valladolid Hdez. <ficovh@yahoo.com>
From: Zafer Aydogan <zafer@aydogan.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/09/2006 14:45:39
I thought about a multi-language wiki for wiki.netbsd.se, long time
ago, but it does not make any sense, until there are enough articles
to translate. Actually we are counting 249 Articles. That means, the
wiki is in the need of much more valueable veryfied articles in
english. After that I'm thinking to fork [inter-connect] in french,
spanish, german and japanese.

Zafer.

Please contribute your knowledge to the wiki. http://wiki.netbsd.se/