Subject: Re: NetBSD 4.0_BETA iso
To: Peter Ibsen Hansen <pih@xbase.dk>
From: Geert Hendrickx <ghen@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/07/2006 16:43:18
On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 04:27:30PM +0200, Peter Ibsen Hansen wrote:
> Hello
>
> I was looking for the iso image announced in:
>
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-announce/2006/08/25/0000.html
>
> But, it does not seem to be in the mentioned location:
>
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-4/200608230000Z/iso/
>
> Was it removed for a reason?

That build has been auto-pruned in the meanwhile (to save diskspace).
There are newer builds available, but without ISO's because those are not
created automatically (riz created them manually for his announcement
mail).

However you can create your own ISO's with mkisofs (from pkgsrc) if you
download the sets + (for i386) boot-big.fs separately.

	Geert