Subject: Re: Repairing the damage (was Re: History of the NetBSD Foundation)
To: None <>
From: Matt Thomas <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/04/2006 10:28:49
While most of the points are opinions which I will not lend any credence to
by entering an argument about them, the following point is simply untrue:

Charles M. Hannum wrote:
> 4) "forced" people to sign Draconian agreements in order to continue
>    contributing to the project.  (Did you read the bit about arbitrarily
>    changing the agreement at any time?)

I, for one, was not forced to sign such an agreement.  I recently had to
send in another signed agreement since my previous agreement is still in
Charles' possession.  I was given the choice between the new agreement and
the original agreement which I signed.  I decided on the original agreement.

Matt Thomas                     email:
3am Software Foundry              www:
Cupertino, CA              disclaimer: I avow all knowledge of this message.