Subject: The NetBSD developers agreement
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/03/2006 22:05:53
--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

A few people asked about details of the agreement that NetBSD developers
are required to sign.

Since there is nothing secret about this contract, we have just put up
the complete, original contract here:

  http://www.netbsd.org/developers/agreement.txt

The only modification in this copy (besides the CVS tag) is obfuscation of =
an
internal mailing list address (to avoid spam).

Section III(c) (no disclosure of private information) might be slightly=20
irritating (although I personally think it is a standard paragraph, I have
a similar one in my work contract too): this is not about hiding the
secret cabal (there is none), but (a) to make sure information on developer
private mailing lists is respected as such, and (b) needed for The NetBSD
Foundation to be able to sign NDAs with third parties (which actually=20
sometimes happens).

Martin

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM--