Subject: Re: Organizational Changes to the NetBSD Project
To: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@MIT.EDU>
From: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/01/2006 15:40:37
--rCb8EA+9TsBVtA92

On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 09:26:36AM -0400, Charles M. Hannum wrote:
> On Friday 01 September 2006 07:35, Alistair Crooks wrote:
> > In 2002 the developers of NetBSD, who are the members and owners of
> > the Foundation, voted to reorganize the corporation through an open
> > process of instituting new Bylaws,=20
>=20
> That statement, while technically true, is completely misleading.  Prior =
to=20
> the Foundation takeover, NetBSD developers were *not* "members" of the=20
> Foundation, and had no legal standing to make such a decision.  The actua=
l=20
> change of the bylaws and board of directors was fraudulent.
>=20
> There was no excuse for this.  It could have been done right.

You've been saying the same stuff for way too long.  You sound like a
broken record.  If it was fraudulent (I can't tell, I wasn't anywhere
near NetBSD at that time), why don't you sue?  Isn't it what you
americans do?  What's the point of whining again and again like you
have been doing the past two years?

You sure like posing as a victim, and obviously crying won't take you
anywhere at this point.  The timing of your previous overzealously
public rant doesn't do you justice when you've been more or less
repeating the same stuff to the developers for a while.

--=20

--rCb8EA+9TsBVtA92

--rCb8EA+9TsBVtA92--