Subject: dcc with nat
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Rafael Almeida <almeidaraf@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/20/2006 03:49:16
Hello,

I've been looking the mailing list archives and I found a little
discussion about being able to send files to other people through dcc
(irc). The discussion ended with no solution for the problem. So I
thought I'd ask again to see if there are any news on the subject (the
discussion was from may, 1999).

I know that there's a linux module that does that, it's called
irc_traq, or something like that. I think it's able to read the irc
protocol and proxy everything to the nat. As far as I know that would
be the only solution. I couldn't find any module for the netbsd kernel
that would do similar thing. Is anyone aware of one? Or any other
solution for the problem.

Thanks in advance.