Subject: Konqueror sluggish on highlight & delete
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: David W. Talmage <talmage@onespeeddave.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/09/2006 15:16:20
I find that Konqueror becomes sluggish for a while if I highlight and del=
ete some text in a type-in box, such as the one for posting messages on Y=
ahoo! Groups.  For little type-ins, such as names and addresses in forms,=
 Konqueror behaves just fine.  It's only for larger, multi-line type-in b=
oxes that this problem occurs.  If you've experienced this problem would =
you please contact me?

This is Konqueror from KDE 3.5.2 installed from the binary packages at ne=
tbsd.org.

I don't experience this problem with the Linux version installed from the=
 Fedora repository.

I expect it's a bug but I'm hoping for a secret configuration setting tha=
t will fix it. :-)

David Talmage