Subject: latest live CD images?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/29/2006 22:34:49
I'll be auditioning some laptops for personal use on Monday and was
hoping to burn a NetBSD Live CD to boot them in-store and see what
was and wasn't supported ... where is the best place to get these
from at the moment?

Although 'live CDs' are mentioned on the NetBSD site, the references
seem to be circa 2004 and/or are for purchasing CDs online from various
locations ...

I could create one myself I suppose, but I don't think I'll have the
time between now and then, unfortunately

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch@mjch.net                                                left blank