Subject: Re: Question about terminals and keys
To: Magnus Eriksson <magetoo@fastmail.fm>
From: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/14/2006 11:48:50
On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 03:36:56AM +0200, Magnus Eriksson wrote:
|On Fri, 14 Jul 2006, Malcolm Herbert wrote:
|
|>rxvt can switch fonts on the fly with shift-npad+ -npad- for those
|>occasions when I really need something bigger ...
|
|  Hey, it works with wterm too, cool.  wterm is derived from rxvt, so it's
|maybe not so surprising.  Thanks for the tip.

heh ... no problems ... :)

|  It does seem to cycle randomly through font sizes though, rather than
|making things simply bigger or smaller.  Guess it has to do with the fact
|that my font spec is just "fixed", and there's a few possibilites to
|choose from.

from memory it's possible to supply a list of font names to rxvt from
.XDefaults - I'd suggest it's just cycling through them in the order
they are defined ...

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch@mjch.net                                                left blank