Subject: talking to a Topfield unit?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/12/2006 16:57:23
I've got a couple of tools to download and upload files from my Topfield
5000PVRt unit, however these are for Windows and Mac, respectively.

Shortly I'll only have NetBSD boxen and I'm wondering what I can use
to do the same job ... I've found a sourceforge project 'puppy' which
seems to at least be the sort of thing I'm after, however it seems
to be for Linux only and generated pages of error messages when I made
a half-hearted attempt at compiling it ... :)

Has anyone looked into getting NetBSD talking to one of these devices?

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch@mjch.net                                                left blank