Subject: Re: THW game is ready to be included on the system
To: None <ilfoglionascosto@netcat.it, netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Noud deBrouwer <noud4@home.nl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/03/2006 17:27:36
Claudio M. wrote:
> On Monday 03 July 2006, alle 04:39, Noud deBrouwer wrote:
>
>>fill and file a bug/request for a pkgsrc addition conform published at
>>NetBSD.org..and/or pkgsrc.org.
>
> AFAIK, i should send a PR to the "pkg" category.

yup..
(in the past you had to have downloadable at there disposal
now..i read we may attach the archive to the PR (mmm).)

"conform published":
http://netbsd.org/Documentation/pkgsrc/submit.html

> I have to send it to another place too?

no.
not to get your pkg into pkgsrc..then indeed just PR to the "pkg"
category it is. .. mind/extra .. this is nog yet a guarenty(sp) to get
the "pkg" added nor added any time soon..even ..could it be rejected.

> Sorry, this is my first commit, expecially on pkgsrc.

that is why i did try to give you an easy start into pkgsrc.
given the pkg-wrapper i gave for your application.
(it's been just copy/pasted in a previous email i did send
to your thread: "THW game is ready to be included on the system"
in case you did not recognise the pkgsrc-parts, it's:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2006/07/03/0001.html)
(maybe i'm overstating a bit at the moment..if so xcuse me)

if you did ~clean-room~ build the thingy..THW/bsdworm is
a nice little game application.

(at user application level i find it as valid as fortune or the
airfields-list)

> Claudio M.
--Noud