Subject: Proposal to include a game to the system (2nd part)
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Claudio M. <claudio@netcat.it>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/02/2006 04:21:04
Hi people,
   i've posted few weeks ago about including a little curses-based game
   to the system. Unlucky i did some problem with my mail system
   so i did can't reply to your posts. Really i have problems
   to reply on the MLs yet :-)

   First of all, THX to Martin Husemann for its suggest: i have included
   the auto-mode (or demo mode) which allow the game to play without user
   interaction (as a console-based screensaver).
   Second i've switched from GPL to the BSD license. This because i would
   really include that game to the system and a GPLed software, as far as
   i have understood, can't be included. I'm forgetting something? :-)

   The updated version can be found here:
      http://dinotte.altervista.org/files/worm2.1.c

   Probably i will can't reply here again because the above problem
   about the mail but i'll try to solve it great soon. Any suggestion
   or what else will be appreciate to my own email address.

THX again for spend your time with this "useless but funny (?)" stuff and
yet another time: sorry for my english.

Claudio M.