Subject: [ Solved ] Re: Various disk errors just showed up in dmesg :(
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mark Cullen <mark.r.cullen@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/29/2006 01:18:52
I've just replaced the PSU with a spare I had laying about (dont
particularly trust it mind) and I'm no longer seeing any odd messages,
so it *may* well have just been a dodgy molex connector. I suppose it
could have been heat related, or something else that happens over a
period of time, so I shalln't get my hopes up just yet. I'll have to
give it another week or two before I am happy. I find it far too odd
that it'd run perfectly fine for 7 days, and then these errors would
just suddenly appear!

Something tells me it would be quite a smart move for me to rebuild that
disk from the other disk in the array, just to make sure :)